BioShock 2 Cheats
| If you know of a new cheat code that is not listed click here
Note:This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the files before proceeding. You will need to allow hidden files and folders to be shown in order to edit this particular .INI file. Use a text editor to edit the "User.ini" file found in the following locations:
* Windows XP: "C:\\Documents and Settings\\[username]\\Application Data\\Bioshock2\\"
* Windows Vista: "C:\\Users\\[username]\\AppData\\Roaming\\Bioshock2\\
Set a key binding in the "User.ini" file to any of the following codes (for example, "F10=god"). Then, press the corresponding key during game play to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Any active codes are disabled when a new area loads or intermission sequence plays. General codes are as follows:
1. Invincible Code – Type: god
2. Disable Clipping Code – Type: ghost
3. Disable Flying and Ghost cheats – Type: walk
4. Flying Code – Type: fly
5. Give Yourself $500 – Type: igbigbucks
6. Give EVE – Type: givebioammo
7. Immediately Refill Your Health to Max – Type: givehealth
8. Immediatly Kill All Enemies – Type: killpawns
9. Commit Suicide to Yourself – Type: suicide
10. Slow Motion Code – Type: slomo
11. Teleport to Crosshair – Type: teleport
* Use the following trick to use Telekinesis to pull normal items toward you without using any of your Eve reserve. Eve is only used when you release the trigger and throw an item with Telekinesis. Use Telekinesis to pull items such as ammunition or first aid kits toward you to collect without wasting any of your meter. Note that if you take an item that you are already maxed out of, you will be stuck holding it with Telekinesis or release the trigger to throw it and waste your meter. However, if you display the Plasmid wheel and select another Plasmid attack, you can release the trigger to drop the item without Telekinesis automatically throwing it. By doing this you will not waste any of your meter dropping an item that you cannot carry. This also can be done when pulling electrified trip wires out of walls. To do this, pull the item toward you with Telekinesis and without releasing the trigger, display the Plasmid wheel to select another plasmid. When you close the Plasmid wheel and release the trigger you will drop the item.
When facing a Rumbler (Big Daddy with rockets) use Telekinesis to grab the rockets it fires then turn them back towards it.
Hack a vending machine and stop the needle in the blue section to get free ammo or a free Eve. When the same thing is done at a health station you can get a first-aid kit.
Help from Security Bots
Hack Security Bots when they appear after an alarm is triggered. They will remain in the area and fight for you. Note: Try stunning them with an electric attack first.
Weapon Upgrade stations
Weapon Upgrade stations can be found at the following locations.
* 1. Ryan Amusements: Going to get the ticket.
* 2. Ryan Amusements: After the family display, through the door.
* 3. Pauper's Drop: From Journal 039, go out the door, down the stairs.
* 4. Pauper's Drop: In the back of skid row, in the limbo room. It will be behind the stage
* 5. Pauper's Drop: After breaking into hotel, when you are going through the halls, you will go through a hole. To your left you will see a blue sheet. To the right is the station.
* 6. Siren Alley: In Mermaid Lounge, go upstairs hack the gate. Drop through a hole in the floor.
* 7. Siren Alley: Just before Pump station 5.
* 8. Dionysus Park: Behind the door, combination 1080.
* 9. Dionysus Park: On the path to the train.
* 10. Fontaine Futuristics: After you destroy the flying Gil bot, you can enter where you get access to laboratory.
* 11. Fontaine Futuristics: After you turn on the lights, it will be in the bottom of the holding cells area.
* 12. Persephone Outer: On your left.
* 13. Inner Persephone: After you gain access to Sinclair look back in the room.
* 14. Inner Persephone: Just after ward B in the room with the rocket turret.